The Information Communication Technology Industry Association of the Northern Territory (ICTNT) is comprised of a broad representative group of the Information Technology services and supplier companies as well as companies in the Telecommunications Industry. The association represents companies across the whole of the Northern Territory.
Key objectives of ICTNT are to:
- Be the primary ICT Industry advocacy body in the Northern Territory
- Promote and represent the interests of the Northern Territory ICT Industry across both business & the public sector
- Act on behalf of association members to support Government in the development of robust ICT policy
- Attract, grow and retain ICT skills within the Territory through instruments such as the ICT Industry Website
- Identify industry development initiatives, fund and broker these on behalf of members through opportunity generation activities
To become a member of the association, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.